19 - 9/24/2017: The Killers, Prophets of Rage, The Horrors
On the nineteenth episode of Audioface:
- Sean returns with his response to last week's episode and the review of Concrete and Gold, the new album from the Foo Fighters.
- REVIEW: The Horrors' new album, V
- Arcade Fire explains their polarizing marketing campaign
- Is the Kanye West/Jay Z feud over?
- Billy Corgan's from Smashing Pumpkins has a solo album coming soon
- REVIEW: Open Mike Eagle's new album, Brick Body Kids Still Daydream
- Skrillex remixes Kendrick Lamar's Humble
- Is the music industry too conservative?
- References this article in The Fader.
- REVIEW: Prophets of Rage's self-titled debut album
- New Order settles with Peter Hook
- Soul singer Charles Bradley dies of cancer
- Rolling Stone magazine up for sale
- REVIEW: The Killers' new album, Wonderful Wonderful
- Yoko Ono sued a beverage manufacturer
Be sure to check out Syndicate 23's newest podcast, featuring real and honest commentary on the world of soccer: "We Made It" by going to wemadeit.syndicate23.co. Sean and Dan can be found on Twitter at @swsuarez and @danfromtheweb.